Therapy for adults and adolescents in and around Chandler, Arizona as well as online.
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Men, Woman, Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Online Sessions Available: via Simple Practice
- Treatment Specialties: Trauma and PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Physical/Sexual/Emotional Abuse, Parenting Issues & Relationship Issues
EMDR: EMDR stands for Eye movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. It is a powerful form of therapy that helps quickly and effectively heal deep emotional wounds. It is an evidence-based therapy, which has shown outstanding success rates in helping clients feel much better about past traumatic events. EMDR has also been proven to help with anxiety, depression, grief, and even physical health issues such as migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain.
EMDR Intensive Therapy: Intensive therapy is a “fast track” to healing. It is for clients, who want to see the greatest amount of change in the shortest period of time. Intensive therapy involves longer sessions usually lasting 3 hours, 3 days per week, usually for one to two weeks. This is a great option for clients who do not have the time for weekly therapy, or who are ready to make change quickly. Clients can usually see significant changes by the end of one week of intensive therapy.
DBT: DBT stands for Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. It is a mindfulness-based therapy focused on four main areas, Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation, and Interpersonal Skills. As we work to build these four skill sets, you will feel more emotionally stable, be able to better cope with life’s ups and downs, and improve relationships.
CBT: CBT stands for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. This is a cognitive-based therapy, which helps clients make the connection between their thoughts, feelings, and actions. By observing our thoughts, and mindfully assessing the way they make us feel and act, we are better able at challenging unhealthy thoughts, and replacing them with more helpful and productive thinking, which has been shown to improve mood.
During our initial meeting, we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss the best course of action for your treatment needs.
Rates & Insurance
- Hourly Session Fee: $160
- Hourly Emergency Session (next day/same day appointment) Fee: $200
- 9 Hour Intensive week: $1800
- I am on Out of Network provider. I can submit claims on your behalf and you may be eligible to recoup out-of-pocket expenses.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I look forward to getting to know you and helping you reach your therapy goals.